Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hauling plants in my new Jeep!

Well the road trip to Wisconsin was a success. I came home with a Jeep Liberty. Becky's boyfriend, Shawn, knew that Ireally liked her Jeep, so when he saw two for sale last week, he test drove them and did all the negotiating. As much as I hate car shopping, it could not have been easier. I still have some paperwork to do, but ...

Today I went Father's Day shopping and loved hauling flowers in the Jeep. In case you don't know, my husband, Gary, is also a gardener. I bought some healthy zinnias, which he loves and also some seed packets. We went out to breakfast in my Jeep and it was fun showing him the features my Jeep has- that his doesn't. He has the Wrangler, which is his Toy. He loves driving around with the top off, but so far the weather has not cooperated.

So far, the best things about my Jeep are the heated seats and the CD player. The funny thing is that I really enjoy Christian music and while I was driving back from Racine in a rain storm, I found out that the couple who sold me the car had left one of their worship CDs in the player. I will mail it back to them, but it was great to listen to that music and when the storm was over there was a huge rainbow in the sky.

No comments: